Farm Animal Discovery Pass ~ $25 per person ages 3 and up. Adults must also each purchase a pass. Ages 2 and under are free. Please note, as children 2 and under are free, they will not receive a $5 voucher or the take-home items – however, you can purchase additional vouchers for them if you would like! Each take-home is worth $5. You can book your animal experience from 12:00-5:00pm on weekdays, and from 10:00am-5:00pm on weekends. Our Animal enclosures are designed for 2-20 people at one time. If you have more than 20 people, please book multiple Discovery Passes.
How it works: Our Animal Discovery Pass blends a guided experience with self-directed activities!
- Guided Activities: Farm Animal Experience, Train Ride, Gem Mine, and Planting Project. A guide will accompany you in with the animals – they will show you how to pet, feed, and interact with the animals! They’ll also share their knowledge about our breeds, varieties, as well as our animals’ personal histories. We have sheep, goats, bunnies that you can go in and visit with – even some off-the-charts adorable baby goats! In addition, your guide will take you on a train ride and help you plant something to take home. You should plan on approximately 45min for the guided portion.
- Free Time Activities: Dragon bale maze, playgrounds, art gallery, and living moss animals. You can spend as much time on the farm enjoying these activities before or after your scheduled start time for the Farm Animal Discovery Pass.
How to book:
- Select your preferred date
- Select your preferred start time. *Please note: this time is when the guided portion of your Farm Animal Discovery Pass starts* Please plan to check-in at the Country Store 5-15min before your scheduled time. If you arrive earlier than your time, you can enjoy the self-directed activities (bale mazes, playgrounds, etc. before your tour starts).
- Enter the number of participants (everyone 3+ years old who will be attending)
- Optional: If you have children 2 years or under who would like to participate in the activities with take-homes (Gem Mining & Planting Project), you can add-on 1 x $15 voucher for them to use. You can also add a voucher if you have a child who would like to do the take-home activities twice, or if you’d like some extra vouchers to spend in the Country Store (the store also accepts credit/debit and cash).
- Either print a copy of your confirmation or have it ready on your phone when you check-in at the Country Store.
- Farm Entry
- Animal Discovery
- Dragon Bale Maze
- Living Moss Sculptures
- Art & Sign Gallery
- Planting Project (includes take-home plant)
- 1 x $5 Voucher/person You can use this voucher on activities like Ice Cream, Sweets & Treats, or anything that you’d like to take home with you, like Vegetables, Giftware, Souvenirs, Trees, Shrubs, and Bedding Plants!
- Gem Mining – as an extra bonus, children (ages 3-12) can mine a sample bucket for free! Adults and children under 2 can use vouchers to go Gem Mining.
*Please Note: the corn and sunflower mazes will be ready in AUGUST*
Rain Check: We get it – life happens! If you are unable to make your scheduled date or wish to reschedule, please reply to your confirmation email (email@example.com) and arrange a new date & time to enjoy the farm. Please let us know before your booking that you wish to reschedule.
No shows: Please note that no-shows with no notice will not be refunded.