Farm Animal Discovery Pass ~ $25 per person ages 3 and up. Adults must also each purchase a pass. Ages 2 and under are free. Please note, as children 2 and under are free, they will not receive a $5 voucher – however, you can purchase additional vouchers for them if you would like! We are open from 11:00am on weekdays and 10:30am on weekends.
How it works:
- Each Animal Experience is private (1 family/pen at one time) and takes 20min.
- A guide will accompany you in with the animals – they will show you how to pet, feed, and interact with the animals! They’ll also share their knowledge about our breeds, varieties, as well as our animals’ personal histories.
- Your Animal Experience can take place anytime between 11:00am-5:30pm. Once you arrive at the farm and check-in at Admissions, you can sign-up for an animal time directly at the Animal Enclosures.
- We have sheep, goats, bunnies that you can go in and visit with – even some off-the-charts adorable baby goats! We also have heritage chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, and guinea fowl that you can look at and feed through the fences before or after your Private Animal Experience.
- Farm Entry
- Pumpkin Patch
Train Rides (hourly)
U-Pick Vegetables I – located at main farm (broccoli, kale, swiss chard, potatoes, tromboncini, centercut squash, sweet potato squash)
- U-Pick Vegetables II – located at 15-acre Pumpkin Patch & Cornmaze (cabbage, kohlrabi, brussels sprouts, beets)**
- Sunflower Maze
Small Corn Maze
Animal Viewing (Heritage Chickens, Ducks, Turkeys, Sheep, Goats & Bunnies)
- Playgrounds (4)
- Large 2-Acre Klondike Corn Maze**
- 15 Acre Pumpkin Patch**
- Wagon Rides @ Big Corn Maze and 15-Acre Pumpkin Patch**
- Pumpkin Corn-i-ville: Pumpkin Bowling, Pumpkin Ring Toss, Weigh the Pumpkin, Corn Basket Toss
- Haunted House
- Walking Haunted Ghost Tours *Weekends in October**
- Bale Art
- Bale Jumps
- 1 x $5 Voucher. You can use this voucher on activities like Gem Mining, Pumpkin Painting, Succulent Teacups, and Scarecrow Making, as well as anything you put in your belly, like Ice Cream, Lunch, Sweets & Treats, Fudge, and Pumpkin Pie, or anything that you’d like to take home with you, like Pumpkins, Vegetables, Giftware, Souvenirs, Corn Stalk Bunches, Straw Bales, Trees, Shrubs, and House Plants!
** Available on Weekends Only