2021 Christmas Parties at Prairie Gardens
Our outdoor Christmas celebrations bring together family, colleagues and friends to share the holiday spirit.
Christmas parties do amazing things for building community! Our Prairie Christmas get togethers are full of hope and joy, and the perfect way for management to express their appreciation to all for a year’s hard work.
A 2021 Prairie Christmas for Family & Friends with Children
Join us for a fun filled afternoon at Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm for “A Private Prairie Christmas” It’s the perfect way for smaller groups of friends and family to celebrate the holiday season safely together! Enjoy outdoor hayrides, cheery bonfires, steaming mugs of cocoa, or step into a spacious heated greenhouse for a creative winter "make & take". Independent kids crafty activities and shared time together while mindful of physical distancing guidelines, great food and affordability, this Christmas Party was designed with your budget in mind. For Groups of 5 - 15.
November - January
Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00am – 3:00pm
5 - 15 Guests • Price Range $25-$65 per person
A 2021 Prairie Christmas - A Private Company Party & Chef's Table Luncheon or Dinner
Looking for a wonderful meal, music and an private Christmas venue for your team? “A Prairie Christmas” is your exclusive farm adventure, which includes cozy greenhouse seating for dinner, hay rides, music and cheery bonfires. With a variety of fun indoor and outdoor activities for adults. BYO Christmas Cheer! Please inquire! 5-15 guests.
November - January
Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays: 11:00am – 8:00pm
Price Range $65-$165 per person
Blackout dates: Christmas and New Year’s Day. Bookings require a
minimum 7 days’ notice in advance. Price vary depending on activities,
Unique make and takes, and menus selected.
Tree to Table Charcuterie ~ New for 2021!
- Deepen your reverence for the forest and local food artisans while creating your own wood charcuterie board. Rediscover nature at our Tree to Chef to Table Experience. Gain knowledge about the trees of Alberta's Aspen Parkland Forests with Horticulturalist, Tam Andersen, in our 40 acre forest. This preserved area of Prairie ecozone forest represents a sliver of the most extensive boreal - grassland transition area in the world. It provides habitat for white tailed deer, moose, coyotes, red fox, red squirrel, muskrats, redtail hawk, pileated woodpecker, crows and ravens.
- Gather around an open fire, sip on tea with freshly-foraged ingredients and engage your senses. Communicate with the roots and fauna of the forest as we discover reverence of the woodland ecosystem through smell, taste, touch and sight.
- Then it's off to the artisanal greenhouse workspace to create your own live-edge charcuterie board, and choose your own piece of locally harvested lumber. Work with a variety of tools to personalize your board.
- In addition to getting your hands dusty in the workspace, enjoy a lively discussion with local chefs, cheese and charcuterie artisans' with a handpicked selection of the local terroir including local artisan charcuterie, cheeses, preserves and breads while socializing around a feasting table in our warm spacious greenhouse.
- Finally, return to the General Store to explore a Chef's Collaborative studio of handcrafted cheeses, charcuterie, preserves and breads as you personalize your work and learn how to use your new charcuterie board at home to enjoy with loved ones.
- COVID-19: We have implemented masks, social distancing, enhanced sanitization and many other measures to keep you safe.
- The workshop must have a minimum of 4 people registered to run and up to 6 people maximum.
- Price is per person and everybody builds a board and samples our charcuterie selections.
- It runs 10 am-4:30pm. Allow for some added time in case the day runs longer than planned. In order to truly experience From Tree to Chef to Table, the day will run rain or shine.
November - January
Weekend or Weeknights: 5:00pm – 9:00pm
5 - 15 Guests • Price Range Per Person - $274.00 + GST • Book Your Bubble $588.00 - $1,644.00 (2 to 6 guests)
Start Planning Your 2021 Company Christmas Party - Contact Us Today!
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch with you soon.