Truth & Reconciliation Day (September 30)
100% of Every Child Matters Maze ticket sales will be donated to the Ghost Dance Ceremony.
Site 1 – Every Child Matters Maze (9:00am-4:00pm) tickets – $15.00/person online – includes:
- 5-Acre Every Child Matters Corn Maze *last entry at 4:00pm*
- Teepee Teachings
- Petting Farm
- 15-Acre Pumpkin Patch *pay for what you pick*
- Bale Jump
- U-Dig Potatoes *1 bucket/family*
OPTIONAL: Site 2: Homestead (9:00am-7:00pm) tickets – $15.00/person online – includes
- Kids Cornmaze
- Sunflower Maze
- 1/2 Acre Pumpkin Patch *pay for what you pick*
- Pumpkin Houses
- U-Pick Veggie Tour (Self-Guided) *pay for what you pick*
- Moss Art Animals
- Playgrounds (4)
- Haunted House
- Scarecrow Band
- Bale Art
- Bale Jumps
- $5 Voucher – this can be used towards activities like Gem Mining, and Scarecrow Making, or towards take-homes like pumpkins, vegetables, sweets & treats, giftware, or trees & shrubs.
100% of tickets for the Every Child Matters Maze will be donated to the Ghost Dance Ceremony.
Truth & Reconciliation Day (Sept. 30)
Save $5.oo/ticket when you buy online!
- Every Child Matters Maze tickets $20/person
- Homestead tickets $20/person
- Every Child Matters Maze tickets $15/person
- Homestead tickets $15/person
Please note: Every Child Matters Maze tickets do not include access to the Homestead Site (and vice versa). If you would like to visit both sites, you must purchase both Every Child Matters Maze tickets and Homestead tickets. Parking is limited at the Homestead Site, so if you have not purchased tickets online, parking may be unavailable.