Make-and-take your very own succulent planter home with you. Learn about how to propagate succulents and then enjoy crafting your very own masterpiece with the guidance of our succulent experts! Feel free to ask your burning questions about succulents during the workshop – we’re happy to answer them for you.
Each Succulent Workshop lasts approximately 45min and includes the following:
- Succulents – enough to completely fill your container!
- Gravel (to decorate)
- Hands-On advice and guidance from our succulent experts
Every person attending the workshop, including children, must purchase a ticket.
$50.00 +tax per person
How to register:
- Select your date
- Select your time (even if there’s only one time listed)
- Enter the number of adults attending the workshop
- Enter the number of children attending the workshop, if any
- Optional: add as many extra planters as you would like
- Click “Book Now” and follow payment instructions
Please note: Children cannot be left unattended during the workshop. 1 adult to every 3 children is required, at minimum. All adult and children attendees must register!