Holiday Merriment and Winter Play included in Admission
- Free Santa Claus Family Photos at “Santa’s Grotto”. Pose With Santa – Times: 10am to 11am; 12pm to 1pm; 2pm to 3pm Daily
- Holly’s Free Christmas Face Painting 11-4pm Daily
- Free Polar Express Train Rides with everyone warmly tucked under the blankets. Train Rides hourly or on demand – Daily 11am – 4pm
- Winter Play Farm Bale Mazes and Pedal Karts and Snow Slide
- Indoor Petting Farm with mini-goats and rabbits
- Indoor Balls of Fun – an Indoor Strawbale Fort and Sno’ball Fight Game in our warm Cozy Greenhouse Pavilion Daily 10am-4pm
- Elves Workshop Craft Station in our cozy warm Greenhouse Pavillion 10am-4pm
- Free Snowman Cookies with Mrs. Claus – to Decorate and Eat 10am – 4pm Daily
- Christmas Wildcrafting – Winter Bouquets from the Farm 10am- 4pm Daily
- Free Make & Take Gifts From Nature Bird Feeders with Corn Cobs picked from our Cornfield 10am-4pm Daily
- A Cheery Bonfire with Free Marshmallows to Roast 12pm-4pm
- Outdoor Winter Games: Free Games Idea Sheet to Take Home
- Winter Farmers Market featuring winter veggies grown right here on our farm – take home a Good Farm Box $25 includes with potatoes, leeks or onions, Brussels sprouts, or red or green cabbage, wheat berries or dried green peas for soups, and a delicious slice of homemade fudge, Price ranges $3-$5 each item.
- Festive Lunch at Mrs. C’s Kitchen Served from 11am – 2pm Homemade Chili, Hotdogs, Mac n’ Cheese, and Hot Fudge Brownies
- SPECIAL PERFORMANCES
- El Niven – Folk Singer & Guitarist 12pm-3pm Saturday and Sunday
- Drummin’ with Master Drummer – Deb Bortscher 12-4pm Saturday and Sunday
- Starlight Theatre “Little Bit of Winter” Puppetry with Dave Tyler 10:30, 11:30 and 2pm Daily
- The Christmas Rapper – International Street Performer Roves – Heather D. Swain. 12-3pm Daily
- Saturday only at 1pm and 3pm – Enjoy Juno Award Nominee and children’s musical performer, Mary Lambert, with her high energy ‘Mary Christmas’ show featuring kid’s participation, colourful costumes and props, and plenty of original, traditional and popular tunes that will have everyone engaged.
- Saturday Only – Phileas Flash as the Hollyberry Elf with Free Holiday Balloons 1pm-3pm
- Sunday Only – Professor Copperpot returns with his Christmas Magic Shows at 1pm and 3pm
SPECIAL MINI-WORKSHOP on SUNDAY December 13th – Get in touch with your inner Snowman with folk artist and crafter – Melissa Haugland!
- PRiMiTiVE Folk Art Snowman~WHiMSiCAL CHRiSTMAS WOOD PAiNTiNG (Drop by Workshop) From 10am until 2pm (Please Pre-register as all the Supplies you’ll need are included for this fun hour-long Mini Workshop – anytime between 10am and 2pm). Phone: 780.921.227) Workshop Fees: $39.00 Large Snowman $20 – Small Snowman. Fee includes farm admission.
Unique Company Christmas Party for Families
A Prairie Christmas Social! Book a luncheon and private party for your company or group Mid November – Dec 22!
Call today to secure your Christmas Party date: 780.921.2272