Immerse yourself in the farm to table experience. As part of this workshop, you’ll enjoy a tour of the farm and orchards, sample a variety of herbs, vegetables, and edible flowers, and harvest the ingredients to make your lunch right from the fields and greenhouses. You’ll also be part of the farm’s cycle of sustainability and help sow seeds, prune, weed, or otherwise advance the crop, so that it may continue to flourish. Then, you’ll learn how to transform the raw produce into a fresh everything-from-the-farm long table salad, and all the components of pizza – the sauce, the dough, and the toppings.
Once you’ve prepared your meal, you’ll be able to sit back and relax as our wood-fired pizza oven perfectly cooks your one-of-a kind pizza made with the very ingredients you harvested earlier in the day.
- Farm Tour & Foraging Walk
- Hands-on Harvest Experience
- Hands-On Gardening Experience
- Learn how to make Everything-from-the-Farm Salad and Pizza Sauce
- Learn how to make and roll pizza dough
- Farm-to-Table Lunch
- Farm Fresh Veggies OR Pizza Patio Planter Kit *seasonal* to take home (value $25)
Children are welcome to attend this workshop with participating adults. There is a child rate for children aged 3-12, which includes a $5 take-home.