Curious about our Community Supported Agriculture Program (CSA), or just need occasional top-ups of farm fresh veggies? Try our Sampler CSA Box!
Choose from our Small ($30), Medium ($45), and Large Boxes ($60) and enjoy a curated selection of our seasonal vegetables. Baskets are different each week, so if you want to try different weeks, you’ll receive a different mix of veggies each time. Your Sampler CSA box may include:
- Slicing Cucumbers
- Potatoes: Russet, Alaska Bloom, Santina, Amarosa, Violet Queen, Cecilia
- Cabbage: Savoy, Flathead
- Herbs: Dill, Cilantro, Basil
- Dragon Tongue Beans (shelling)
- Sweet Corn: Peaches & Cream
- Kale: Winterbohr, Red Russian, Rainbow Mix
- Rainbow Swiss Chard
- Beets: Candy Cane, Ruby Red, Avalanche White, Golden, Detroit Dark Red, Formosa
- Brussels Sprouts
- Zucchini: Green, Yellow, Sunstripe, Romanesco, Cousa, Patty Pan
- Winter Squash: Spaghetti, Stripetti, Acorn, Tromboncini, Crookneck
- Culinary Pumpkins: Grey Ghost, Jarrahdale, Speckled Hound, Troll, New Zealand Blue, Sweet Mama, Porcelain Princess, Porcelain Doll, Baby Blue Hubbard, Blue Hubbard, Sweet Meat, etc.
- Lettuce: Romaine, Buttercrunch, Speckled Trout, Frizzy
- Garlic: Red Russian, White German, Red German, Ukrainian, Yugoslavian, Bogatyr, etc.
- Onions: Walla Walla, White Spanish, Red, Multiplier
- Sauerkraut (made from our Sweetheart cabbages)
- Pickles (made from our summer-grown vegetables)
- Ketchups (made from our heirloom tomatoes)
Farm Pick-Up available on Thursdays 10:00am-12:00pm, Sundays 1:00-4:00pm, or by appointment. Our address is 56311 Lily Lake Rd, Sturgeon County. City Pick-Up available on Thursdays 3:30-5:30pm at The Butchery by Rge Rd (12229 – 107 Ave).
Sampler CSA Basket
$30.00 – $65.00
Please note: City Pick-Up takes place between 3:30-5:30pm on Thursdays at The Butchery by Rge Rd ((12229 – 107 Ave). If your basket has not been picked up by 5:30pm on Thursday, it will be donated without refund.