Curious about our Community Supported Agriculture Program (CSA), or just need occasional top-ups of farm fresh veggies? Try our Sampler CSA Box!
Choose from our Small ($30), Medium ($45), and Large Boxes ($60) and enjoy a curated selection of our seasonal vegetables. Baskets are different each week, so if you want to try different weeks, you’ll receive a different mix of veggies each time. Your Sampler CSA box may include:
- Potatoes: Russet, Red Norland, Yukon Gold, etc.
- Carrots: Rainbow, or Orange
- Brussels Sprouts
- Winter Squash: Spaghetti Squash, Delicatata, Acorn, Red Kuri, etc.
- Culinary Pumpkins: Grey Ghost, Troll, Speckled Hound, Jarrahdale, etc.
- Red Russian Garlic
- Fresh Herbs: Mint, Thyme, Oregano, Rosemary, Lemon Balm, etc.
- Fresh Baby Greens: Swiss Chard, Sorrell, Kale, Minutia, Lettuce, Beet, etc.
- Dried Peas
- Wheat Berries
- Sauerkraut (made from our Sweetheart cabbages)
- Pickles (made from our summer-grown vegetables)
- Ketchups (made from our heirloom tomatoes)
You can also add on Farm Fresh Eggs to go with your Sampler CSA basket. Pick-Up available on Thursdays 10:00am-12:00pm, Sundays 1:00-4:00pm, or by appointment. Our address is 56311 Lily Lake Rd, Sturgeon County.
Sampler CSA Basket
$30.00 – $65.00