Kids Love Edmonton’s Spookiest festival of the year
Weekends – September 28th – October 31, 2019
The Haunted Pumpkin Festival at Prairie Gardens Adventure Farm, attracts families from across the nation to Edmonton’s countryside every fall! An autumn outing to the pumpkin patch and this charming month-long Halloween festival is an annual tradition. There’s been over 1 million guests to the farm have enjoyed the farm since 1956!
Festival is Open Saturdays, Sundays and Thanksgiving Holiday Monday. The Adventure Farm Activities are also open on Fridays, (Special Entertainment like Magic Shows available only on Weekends) and weekday afternoons for Pumpkin sales. Please do not plan to come to visit us on Weekday Morning (Monday thru Thursday), as we are are open only for pre-registered guided school field trips from 9am – 12pm. On Fridays and weekends, we are open to the public all day.
Festival Quick Notes
- Open to the Public Every Weekend in October
- Saturdays, Sundays, & Holiday Thanksgiving Monday. Full Admission rates apply
- Kids dressed in a costume get in for FREE on the weekend just before Halloween
- Open Fabulous Fridays for Self Guided Pumpkin Farm Adventures (Special Rate)
- Gates Open at 10am – Closed at 6pm – with Special Entertainment (Puppet Shows, Pumpkin Cannon, Folk Music, Magic Shows, Drumming Circles, Story Tellers etc.) – 12pm-3pm .
- Free Shuttle Bus Park n’ Ride from the Mega Maze weather permitting – Runs 11am – 5pm.
- Farm and Pumpkin Patch Activities run 10am – 5pm, .
- Farm Gate Pumpkin Sales – Open Weekdays & Weekends 10am – 6pm (no entry fee required to just come and buy a pumpkin from the wooden pumpkin bins at the farm market at the gate.)
- Pre-scheduled Guided Tours: Mondays – Thursdays – 9am-2pm Adventure Farm Activities & Mega Corn Maze are Closed to the Public these days and times.
Off The Vine: Fall Edition
Download Prairie Garden's latest Off the Vine featuring a Maze Passport, games and details about Haunted Pumpkin Festival!Download Now