Farmers Note: Don't forget your rubber boots - it has rained a lot! Actually 15" of rain since July 1st!
Sprinkle a bit of magic and whimsy into this corn maze adventure to the farm! Fairies, pirates, home made berry shortcake, folk music, and maze adventures in the Mindbender Corn Maze and Sunflower Maze are all part of the family fun! The “Fairy Berries” are the most exquisite of the strawberry season - small, dainty and delicious! Come help us celebrate this sweet fairy-tale bumble-berry and pirate's treasure of a Kids Festival all long weekend. Join in the fun!
Enjoy our famous Magician Professor Copperpot, and Kompany Family Theatre at the Lil' Red Barn Puppet Theatre, Deb Bortscher's Family Drumming Circles, and the El Niven Folk Band play original folk & country music live on stage. Professor Copperpot's Magic Shows are twice daily- at 12:00 pm and 2:00 pm.
Special Fairy Berry Festival Activities:
- Anyone can join the fun to win a Prairie Gardens and Adventure Farm Family Pass! Children ages 7 and under - "the wee kiddies" dressed as fairies, pirates receive free admission to the farm.
- Performances by Magician Professor Copperpot, Kompany Family Theatre presents: Camp Squeally Moo, Family Drumming Circles with Deb Bortscher, and music by the El Niven's Folk Music See Times Below.
- 11:30 - 3:30pm Strawberry Café
- 12pm - 5pm Free face-painting
- All Day - Crafts - Free Fairie and Pirate Crafts
- 12pm - 6pm Farm Market
- All Day - Mindbender Corn Maze (Kids Corn Maze & Sunflower Maze (They are not blooming yet.)
- 12pm - 3pm Folk Music - the El Niven
- 12pm & 2pm Lil' Red Barn Magic Shows with Professor Copperpot and 3pm
- 11am, 4pm & 5pm pm Prairie Gardens Puppet Show at the Lil' Red Barn
- 1:15pm & 3:15pm Kompany Family Theatre "Camp Squeally Moo"
- 1pm - 5pm Deb Bortscher's Family Drumming Circles
- 12pm - 4pm Fishin' Pond, Penny Carnival Games
- Fairy Tales with Bronwyn
- All Day - Prairie Gardens Express trackless train rides
- All Day - Duck Races, Rope Maze, Straw Bale Mazes
- All Day - Petting Farm
- All Day - U-Snap photos and dress-up at the Old Thyme Photo Parlour
- All Day - Kids Fun Zone
- All Day - Hopalong Corral
- All Day - Prairie Schooner Hayrides
- All Day - Gem Mining at the Lost Lemon Mine & Shootin' Gallery Hoops
- 12:45 - 1:45pm Balloon Twisters Creations with Professor Copperpot
Extra Fun Activities (not included in admission -Tokens cost $1 each)
- Concession with Fire Roasted Sausage and Hot Dogs, Grilled Zucchini and Farm Fresh Salad
- Bumbleberry Shortcake $5
- Foothills Creamery Ice Cream Cones
- Grandmas' Home Made Fudge $5
- Gem Mining at the Lost Lemon Mine - $5 Kids Bucket of Gem Ore to $15 Family Pail
- Fishin’ Pond $3
- Special Crafts and Take Home Creations $3
- Garden Greens and Herbs and New Potatoes ~ price varies by the bunch $5 and up
Picnic Site Reservations* : $15 for a 3 hour Private Picnic Site with Picnic Table (Plus GST) Farm Admission is Required for Farm Entry Time: 10am-1pm Time: 2pm - 5pm $60 Campfire Site (Includes Firewood, Picnic Table and Stump Seating ) for up to 25 guests (Plus GST) Time: 10am-1pm Time: 2pm - 5pm *Outside food is only allowed with Picnic Site Reservation. Groups larger than 25, please call to inquire. Outside food is not allowed in our Courtyard and Concessions area.