Sprinkle a bit of magic and whimsy into this corn maze adventure to the farm!
Fairies, pirates, home made berry shortcake, folk music, and maze adventures in the Mindbender and Kidz Corn Mazes are all part of the family fun! The “Fairy Berries” are the most exquisite of the strawberry season – small, dainty and delicious! Come help us celebrate this sweet fairy-tale bumble-berry and pirate’s treasure of a Kids Festival all long weekend.
Join in the fun! Enjoy our famous Magician Professor Copperpot, and Kompany Family Theatre at the Lil’ Red Barn Puppet Theatre, Deb Bortscher’s Family Drumming Circles, and the El Niven Folk Band play original folk & country music live on stage. Professor Copperpot’s Magic Shows are twice daily- at 1:00 pm and 3:00 pm.
Purchase Tickets Online and Save $2 Per Ticket
*Prices include GST
- Children ages 2 and under are Free – you do not need to count them as a paying member of your family.
Special Fairy Berry Festival Activities:
- Anyone can join the fun to win a Prairie Gardens and Adventure Farm Annual Family Pass but the “wee kiddies” dressed as fairies, pirates and knights (under 5) receive free admission to the farm.
- Performances by Magician Professor Copperpot, Kompany Family Theatre presents: Hoot n’ Holler Hullabaloo, Family Drumming Circles with Deb Bortscher, and music by the El Niven’s Folk Music
- U-pick Veggies (extra fees apply), and farm fresh fare at the Strawberry Café and Crafts,
- Free face-painting, fairie and pirate crafts
- Farm Market -Pay for what U-Pick or buy Farm Fresh Produce at the Stand (Sorry – The strawberry crop is finished early due to a crazy early spring this season.)
Free with Admission
- 2 corn mazes (Kids Corn Maze & Mindbender Maze) (MEGA maze opens in September)
- Folk music – the El Niven
- Lil’ Red Barn Magic Shows with Professor Copperpot 1 and 3pm
- Prairie Gardens Puppetry 11am – 1:45pm – 3:45 pm at the Lil. Red Barn
- Kompany Family Theatre “Hoot n’ Holler Hulabaloo” 12pm and 2pm
- Deb Bortscher’s Family Drumming Circles noon – 4pm
- Face Painting
- Prairie Gardens Express trackless train rides
- Duck races
- Rope Maze
- Straw Bale Mazes
- Critter visits at the petting farm
- U-Snap photos and dress-up at the Old Thyme photo parlour
- Baaaaville sheep & bunny visit, and play areas
- Hopalong Corral
- Fairy / Pirate crafts
- Shootin’ Gallery
- Balloon Twisters Creations with Professor Copperpot
Extra Fun Activities (not included in admission -Tokens cost $1 each)
- Concession with Fire Roasted Sausage and Hot Dogs, Grilled Zucchini and Farm Fresh Salad
- Bumbleberry Shortcake $5
- Foothills Creamery Ice Cream Cones
- Grandmas’ Home Made Fudge $5
- Gem Mining at the Lost Lemon Mine – $6 Kids Bucket of Gem Ore to $12 Family Pail
- Fishin’ Pond $3
- Pirates’ Pull $3
- Kids Fairy Gardens $10 (includes pots, soil, make your own fairies and a miniature plant)
- Strawberries pre-picked (so sorry, limited quantity this season due to 1 in 50 year drought – thanks for supporting our farm through this hardship)
- U-Pick Garden Greens and Herbs and New Potatoes ~ price varies by the bunch $3 or bucket (potatoes) $7
Picnic Site Reservations* : $15 for a 3 hour Private Picnic Site with Picnic Table (Plus GST) Farm Admission is Required for Farm Entry
Time: 10am-1pm Time: 2pm – 5pm
$60 Campfire Site (Includes Firewood, Picnic Table and Stump Seating ) for up to 25 guests (Plus GST) Time: 10am-1pm Time: 2pm – 5pm
*Outside food is only allowed with Picnic Site Reservation. Groups larger than 25, please call to inquire. Outside food is not allowed in our Courtyard and Concessions area.