Good food pick up
Thursday, July 3 or Sunday, July 6
Yippee – our weekly veg and herb bounty starts this week! CSA families can pick up their good food from the city pick up location at RGE RD – 123 St & 106 Ave – on Thursday, July 3 from 5–7 pm. Or come pick up your goodies and play on the farm on Sunday, July 6 between noon and 6 pm.
What’s up in the CSA garden?
- Garden fresh arugula
- Baby chard
- Baby kale
- Baby sorrel
- Edible flower blossoms
- Mixed herbs – rosemary, sage, Italian oregano, savories
- Mixed tea herbs – mint, lemon verbena, pineapple mint, lemon balm
- Komatsuna Japanese mustard greens
- Lambsquarters (Fat Hen) & radish greens
- Lettuce artisan mix
- Lisbon white overwintered onions
- Baby green onions
- Baby red onions
- Baby multiplier onions
- Early spring spinach
Image from the DIY Adventures blog on how to regrow your green onions in a jar on your window sill. Try it this week – it really works!