Good food basket pick-ups on July 10 & 13
Hey CSA families – city pick-up is from 5 pm to 7 pm at RGE RD – 123 St & 106 Ave – on Thursday, July 10. Or, if you signed up for farm pick-up you can get your goodies between noon and 6 pm on Sunday, July 13.
What’s growing now
- Red root amaranth
- Baby chard
- Baby kale
- Green beans sampler
- Baby sorrel
- Edible flower blossoms
- Korean bok choi
- Greenhouse Dishon cucumbers
- Mixed culinary herb – rosemary, sage, Italian oregano, savories
- Mixed tea herbs – mint, lemon verbena, pineapple mint, lemon balm
- Komatsuna Japanese mustard greens
- Green & ruby red romaine lettuce
- Baby red onion
- Heritage tomatoes
Learn more about Prairie Gardens CSA program on our site and find out how you can eat fresh local food right from the farm all summer long.
Cilantro image from HGTV’s comprehensive cilantro blog. Learn all about the lovely herb’s history, uses and how to grow it. Just for curiosity’s sake that is – after all, you do have your own personal farmer.