U-Pick Pumpkin Pass ~ $25 per person ages 3 and up. Ages 2 and under are free.
Starting September 11, 2021 our 15-Acre U-Pick Pumpkin Patch will open. Choose your perfect pumpkin right off the vine! In our 15-Acre Pumpkin Patch, you can find white pumpkins (minis, medium, and large), warty pumpkins (small, medium, and large), Yellow Pumpkins (medium and large), Jack O’ Lanterns (medium and large), Sugar Pie Pumpkins (medium), Blue Pumpkins Galore – both Japanese Blue Pumpkin varieties like Grey Ghost, as well as Australian Blue Pumpkin varieties like Jarrahdale – mini orange pumpkins, striped pumpkins, Hot Chocolate Pumpkins, Pink Pumpkins and more!
(While pumpkins last – first come, first serve. Typically our specialty pumpkins – white, blue, striped, warty, etc. – sell quickly and are not always available by the end of October.)
- Farm Entry
- Pumpkin Patch
Train Rides (hourly)
U-Pick Vegetables I – located at main farm (broccoli, kale, swiss chard, potatoes, tromboncini, centercut squash, sweet potato squash)
- U-Pick Vegetables II – located at 15-acre Pumpkin Patch & Cornmaze (cabbage, kohlrabi, brussels sprouts, beets)**
- Sunflower Maze
Small Corn Maze
Animal Viewing (Heritage Chickens, Ducks, Turkeys, Sheep, Goats & Bunnies)
- Playgrounds (4)
- Large 2-Acre Klondike Corn Maze**
- 15 Acre Pumpkin Patch**
- Wagon Rides @ Big Corn Maze and 15-Acre Pumpkin Patch**
- Pumpkin Corn-i-ville: Pumpkin Bowling, Pumpkin Ring Toss, Weigh the Pumpkin, Corn Basket Toss
- Haunted House
- Walking Haunted Ghost Tours *Weekends in October**
- Bale Art
- Bale Jumps
- 1 x $15 Voucher. You can use this voucher on activities like Gem Mining, Pumpkin Painting, Succulent Teacups, and Scarecrow Making, as well as anything you put in your belly, like Ice Cream, Lunch, Sweets & Treats, Fudge, and Pumpkin Pie, or anything that you’d like to take home with you, like Pumpkins, Vegetables, Giftware, Souvenirs, Corn Stalk Bunches, Straw Bales, Trees, Shrubs, and House Plants!
** Available on Weekends Only