Safety Measures and Guidelines
We have put some adjustments in place for the health and safety of our staff, visitors, and animals. These modifications are designed to comply with public health orders and guidelines.
Before You Visit
- Please do not visit the farm:
- If you have travelled within the last 14 days
- If you have been in contact with anyone sick with COVID-19 within the last 14 days
- If you are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. These include: fever, cough, shortness of breath, runny nose, sore throat, and/or others listed on Alberta Health Services website.
- Please Pre-Book your Family Farm Picnic, Triple Play & Mazes, or U-Pick Harvest Tour, so that we are expecting you!
- Pets (including dogs) are not allowed on the farm. It is too hot to leave them in your vehicle, so please leave them at home!
At the Farm: Safety, Amenity, and Service Availability
- Garden Centre shopping for Prairie hardy trees, shrubs and perennials will be open Tuesday through Sunday
- Outdoor areas and gardens of the farm will be open on a guided basis only
- Notable closures: train rides, playgrounds and play-structures will remain closed. The petting farm, haunted house, and gem mine will also remain closed. However, you can purchase a take-home gem mine kit to enjoy! You can also book a personal and private animal experience with your Family Farm Picnic.
- The General Store shop will be open on one-way movement basis
- Masks are required when inside our General Store
- There will be no paper maps or programs available
- The Farm Market is open on weekends
- Pre-order online: you can pre-order vegetables or a CSA weekly box to pick up curbside
- Hand sanitation will be available at our entrance, exit, and throughout the farm
- Portable bathrooms will be cleanly regularly
- No outside food is permitted on the farm, with the exception of water bottles and baby food. All Farm Picnics must be pre-booked 3 days in advance.
- Our Corn and Sunflower mazes are one-way labyrinths this year.
At the Farm: U-Pick Vegetables
- U-Pick will be on a guided basis only
- U-pick guests may wear face masks and sanitize their hands before and after entering the field at stations provided.
- Masks are available for purchase
- U-Pick families with children are welcome, provided children are supervised (1 adult:3 children)
- New buckets will be provided – no containers from home will be allowed
- Food service will be limited to Farm Picnics which must be pre-ordered and pre purchased 3 days in advance
- No outside food is allowed with the exception of water in bottles or baby food
- Water fill stations will not be available
- Washrooms will be open and cleaned regularly
- Increased hand sanitizer stations will be available, including at the entrance, exit, and throughout the farm
Please follow all guidelines for physical distancing. This may result in wait times at points of entry and of service during peak visitation.