$15 Farm Vouchers
Vouchers can be used for activities like: Gem Mining, Succulent Tea Cups, Planting Projects, Pumpkin Cannon, Petting Farm Visits, Scarecrow Making, Pumpkin Painting, U-Pick, etc.
They can also be used for food purchases: Ice Cream, Drinks, Chips, Concession Fare, Pumpkin Pie, Fudge, Pickles, Vegetables, Fruit, etc.
As well as shopping: Toys, Souvenirs, Giftware, Décor, Jewelry, Art, Crafts, etc.
One activity typically costs $5, so one voucher would cover three activities. However, there are some size options, so some activities may cost $10 or $15.
- Gem Mining $5 – Small Pail & $15 – Large Pail
- Succulent Teacups $5 – Small & $15 – Large
- Planting Project $5
- Pumpkin Cannon $5/shot
- Scarecrow Building $5/scarecrow
- Pumpkin Painting $5-50, depending on the size of the pumpkin. Most pumpkins are between $5-$15ea.
- Petting Farm Visits $5/entry
- U-Pick $5-50, depending on how many vegetables you pick. Typically a 4L pail of vegetables is $15.
Vouchers have no cash value and are non-refundable.