Open Farm Days Sunday, August 14
Includes two sites:
Site 1: The Farmyard (Hours: 9:30am-6:00pm)
Site 2: The Mega Maze (Hours: 11:00am-6:00pm)
- 5-Acre “Every Child Matters” Mega Maze
- U-Pick Garlic Tours (Pay for what you pick)
- Wagon Ride
- Turtle Island Forest Conservation Tours $25.00/person
- Train Rides $5.00/person/ride. Please note: children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult (minimum ratio 1 adult: 5 children).
- Gem Mining $5.00/small pail; $15.00/large pail
- Petting Farm (visits inside the enclosure) $5.00/person/visit. Please note: children must be accompanied by at least 1 adult (minimum ratio 1 adult: 5 children).
- Face Painting $5.00/person
- U-Pick Veggies – pay for what you pick! $15.00/4L bucket
- U-Dig Garlic – pay for what you pick!