Planning a Spring Field Trip to Prairie Gardens? We’d love to have you come for a visit! Please fill out the form below and follow-up with a call to confirm your dates are available.
Teachers, teachers aides, and the required number of parent supervisors (1:5) are FREE.
Fees apply to extra parents and siblings.
Children under 2 are free.
Cancellations must be received in writing up to 1 week prior to field trip date. $120 will be invoiced to your school with less than 7 days written notice.
Spring Field Trips available between May 1st to June 30th, 2018.
Available Guided Programs
- How Plants Grow
- Baby Animals at the Petting Farm
- Garden Planting Project
- Nature Trail, Worms & Bugs
- Wagon Ride around the Farm Fields
- Cookie Snack Time (Provided)
- Nibble, sniff and taste plants
- Interactive Puppet Storytime
- Kids Fun Zone
- Rope & Bale Mazes, Bale Pyramid
- Take-home: Potted Plant
Call for info: 780.921.2272
- Farm Tour, Wagon Ride
- Rock & Minerals Exploration
- Prospect at the Lost lemon Mine
- Discover real Amethyst & Gems
- Hands-on real Fossil dig
- Discover ancient sea creatures
- Prehistoric or Farm Bones?
- Soils Discovery
- KidsZone Active Play & Petting Farm
- Cookie Snack (Provided)
- Take-home: Bag of Gems
Call for info: 780.921.22723. Full Day Combo Program Rocks, Plants & Farm Animals
- Morning Planting Workshop
- Greenhouse & Farm Tour
- Petting Farm – Baby Animals
- BYO Lunch – or-
- Order a BBQ Hot Dog Picnic
- Afternoon Gem Mining Program
- Cookie & Lemonade Breaks
- Take-Home: Plant & Gems
- Time to Play around the farm
- Train Tour around Farm
- Guided & Self-Guided Components (up to 5 hours)
Call for info: 780.921.2272 Spring Break Winter Programs and Easter Week Programs offer baby chicks, Easter crafts, and Easter Egg Hunts!