Fire Roasters Campfires
5 Course Dinner Culinary Adventure
Welcome to a Fire Roasted Culinary Adventure at Prairie Gardens! Take part in a truly Alberta experience and be one of the over one million guests who have visited Prairie Gardens and Adventure Farm, 22km from Edmonton.
Upon arrival you will be greeted by our storytellers and, of course, Farmer Tam! Your evening will begin around a campfire to hear the history of Prairie Gardens and our local partners, enjoy a fire roasted treat and warm your belly with a taste of locally stilled Moonshine.
As you move from the fire pit to the greenhouse, you’ll step into our world. Try your skill at making a smoked sea salt and herb rub that you will get to take home in unique locally crafted fire kilned pottery.
For the main event, our signature salad board will present our fresh garden greens in a way that will have your cameras snapping and your mouth watering. On to the main course of organically raised meat or vegetarian option paired with freshest ingredients grown right on the farm. Heirloom tomatoes, baby potatoes, fresh herbs and pumpkin are a few of the taste sensations you will experience during your meal.
- Unique Fire Roasters experience on the most northern pumpkin farm in the world.
- 5 course gourmet dinner with fresh produce grown right here on the farm, in a cozy warm greenhouse or surrounded by the fields of produce we grow.
- Explore year round sustainable and natural food production practices.
- Immerse yourself into our community through “Long Table Stories” gathered over 60 years of farming in northern Alberta.
- Learn how to make a herbal infused smoked salt rub to take home.
We love to customize – ask us!
Luncheons: 11:00am to 3:00pm. Dinners: 5:00pm to 9:00pm.
Pricing per person. Transportation contact available upon request. Blackout dates: October weekends, Christmas and New Years Day. Limited availability Saturday evenings during the summer. 5% GST excluded. Rates valid to December 31, 2017 but are subject to change. Bookings require a minimum 7 days notice in advance. All cancellations less than 7 days will result in a 25% penalty.