Now booking 2019, 2020 & 2021 Rustic Outdoor Country Weddings!
A classic rustic style wedding is a country wedding at Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm! Our experienced team will accompany you every step of the way, ensuring you are able to relax and enjoy your wedding.
On Your Wedding Day – A Rustic Country Destination Wedding Done Your Way!
Your wedding will come to life with regionally inspired seasonal cuisine in natural, earthy wedding ceremony settings, with beautifully unique wedding altars, rustic wedding photo settings, and elegant wedding receptions – designed to capture your guests’ imaginations. Farm weddings can take place all season long – from spring through winter, with both outdoor and indoor solutions.
Guests will be seated at long tables draped with crisp white tablecloths, accented with burlap runners and farm flowers that burst with vibrant colors. The perfect thing about rustic weddings is the lack of predictability and the ability to make distinctive differences come together in a delightful way!
The fundamental beauty of our farm weddings are the simple personal touches that speak volumes, both at the ceremony and reception. We’ll help you charm your guests with farm elegance, chalkboard signs, wedding sentiments, family photos, with personal touches that create memories for a lifetime.
Whether you’ve travelled across Alberta or halfway around the world, Prairie Gardens has all the elements to make your wedding a personalized, special celebration, in Edmonton’s countryside.
Rustic Farm Destination Weddings
2019-2020 Wedding Packages specialize in Rustic Wedding and Farm to Fork Dinners:
- Ceremony and Reception on the Farm
- Personalized packages to accommodate your needs and budget
- On-site wedding team to take care of you through all the details from decorating to flowers, a fabulous meal, then end of evening clean up, so you can enjoy the magic of your special day
Ideal for intimate weddings on the farm – spring, summer, fall and winter – the natural beauty of the farm provides a wonderful backdrop.
- Now booking wedding packages for 50-250 guests 2018/2019
- Private wedding grounds for your ceremony and reception
- Scheduled wedding rehearsal at farm with option for informal rehearsal dinner
- Free parking for all guests with a train ride to the wedding ceremony location
- Beautiful rustic wedding photo locations for you and your photographer
- Plenty of family friendly activities to entertain your guests in between the ceremony and reception – a corn maze, petting farm, unique shopping, play areas, gem mine and train rides
- Country decor with charming country flair
- Elegant banquet chairs (fits most chair covers) made elegant with a burlap bow or straw-bale seating for up to 250 guests for the ceremony
Start Planning Your Special Day…
2019 Fall Weddings
Limited Space Available – Inquire about Your Date >
2020 & 2021 Weddings
Now Booking – Inquire about Your Date >
Packages also Include:
- Unique location for Wedding Reception & Dance
- Delicious local food, much of it made with produce we grow here on the farm
On-Farm Reception & Optional Assistance
- On-farm catering for brunch or dinner receptions
- Local food featuring our own farm fresh produce
- Floral arrangements, bouquets and boutonnieres for the wedding party
- Marriage commissionaire bookings
- Musicians – Excellent country-folk music band
- Big top tent and special event rentals – tables, linens, portable dance floors, microphones & speakers
- Insurance: Wedding parties must obtain their own wedding liability policies, with Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm listed as an additional insured. Please go to: www.palcanada.com
They really listened to what it was that we wanted and were realistic and honest with what could be achieved. We were never pressured to do anything we didn’t want to do. My fiancé and I wanted a very intimate and meaningful wedding, with a very relaxed feel. “Picnic Chic” was the term I used to describe the vision to Prairie Gardens, our family and friends; which by the day of our wedding had come to fruition.
– Bride & Groom
“Our day was intimate and casual and yet at the same time was beautiful and whimsical. My husband and I are very environmentally conscience and it was important to us for our wedding day to be no exception. This was not a problem, for the food and catering options were incredible, with the majority of he food harvested and made from Prairie Gardens and their staff.”
“All of the beautiful flowers used that day were grown from Prairie Gardens. And with all of the natural beauty and places around the gardens, pictures could be taken right within Prairie Gardens. Most of the décor came right from Prairie Gardens as well, pumpkins, hay bales and all! It was also convenient for guest being only a short distance out of Edmonton with ample parking.”
“Last July our daughter was married at Prairie Gardens. It was a fun filled day and stress free because of the professional staff who were so helpful from the beginning stages of ceremony locations and banquet choices, continuing to be helpful and cooperative through the planning and on to the actual day. Staff was courteous, efficient and at the same time “invisible” throughout the day. They were attentive to the details and pending weather conditions so that we had the best day possible.”
– Laura Thomey, Bride
“The Adventure Farm itself was a highlight for our guests as they mingled between ceremony and banquet, enjoying the sunshine at picnic tables, and tasting the lemonade and ice cream etc. that was provided.”
– Bride & Groom