Our Farm Club meets on Saturdays at the farm from 10:00 am – 12:00 pm to learn something new about the farm. Membership is for children aged 3 – 13.
So, what do we do in Farm Club? Well, we:
- Plant vegetable seeds potatoes and pumpkins
- Help plant and water the greenhouse
- Bring the chickens dandelions and grass from behind the greenhouse
- Support a home-made bee garden to help our bees
- Have fun together talking about bees, worms, vegetables, and pollination
- Get to run, play and explore the farm, mazes and haunted house!
Each Kids’ Farm Club Membership includes:
- Unlimited fall visits to Prairie Gardens and Adventure Farm on weekends from May to October (that’s 72 possible visits,)
- 50% off any adult who accompanies your child to the farm
- Save 25% off a VIP Birthday package in 2019
- End of season Pumpkin Picking Campfire Cookout
- June 8: Pumpkin Planting with Farmer Tam – Wagon Ride to see, plant, and explore the fields in the spring
- September 14 : Pumpkin Picking with Farmer Tam – Wagon Ride to see, pick and explore the pumpkin patch in the fall
- Kids’ Farm Club tomato planting project in our greenhouse
- Time to play at the farm with your fellow Kid Farm Club members
* If you would like your child to take place in the free Pumpkin Planting Tour on June 8 or Pumpkin Picking Tour on September 14, please choose a time from the add-ons section. Time slots are limited to 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, and 2:00 pm.
** Please note siblings ages 2 and under can attend the pumpkin adventure for free.
- May 10, 2019 - October 31, 2019
10:00 am - 12:00 pm