U-Pick Pumpkin Wagon Tour
Bring your family for the farm for a good ol’ fashioned pumpkin u-pick and hay ride around the farm! This is the perfect way to get outdoors with your family, enjoy the wide open spaces on the farm, and learn a bit about how pumpkins grow. Tickets are required for each person, but children 4 and under are free! Tickets are $50/person and include the following:
- Behind-the-scenes wagon ride tour around the farm (maximum of 2 families or 12 people in the wagon at one time). Feel the straw under your feet and see how many different colours of leaves you can spot on your way to the pumpkin patch. Takes approximately 1 hour.
- Access to the corn and sunflower mazes. Enjoy running through our trio of 15-minute mazes and discover the many wonderful ways you can use sunflowers.
- Guided educational farm tour. Learn about what grows in Alberta, how our farm stays sustainable, and, of course, how to pick your very own pumpkin! Did you know that we’re the only Blue Pumpkin farm north of the 56th parallel in the world?
- Pumpkin Hunt. Once you learn how to pick your own pumpkin, spend some time in our fields hunting for the perfect one to take home.
- $30 credit per ticket towards whichever pumpkins you fall in love with.
To ensure appropriate social distancing throughout your pumpkin picking experience and protect your safety above all else, a maximum of 12 tickets can be purchased under 1 reservation. As children 2 years old and under are not required to buy a ticket, you do not have to include them in your count.
Although our summer picnics have just gotten underway, we’re enjoying them so much – and have heard you are too – so we will continue them into the fall. We’re still working on creating the perfect fall menu, but know we’ll have some delicious farm-baked pumpkin scones, crunchy veggies grown right on the farm, enough sweets and treats to honour the season, and more-than-enough mouth-watering morsels to fill you and your family right up on a crisp fall day!
Picnic boxes are designed for 2 people and are $75ea. No need to buy tickets for kids 8 or under – there’s more than enough food to enjoy. Have more than 2 people? Just add on as many additional boxes as you need…it doesn’t hurt to bring home some tasty morsels to enjoy the next day either!
All-In Fall Decor Kit
Want to bring a piece of the farm back with you? We’ve created the perfect fall porch decor kit, which includes the following for $95.00:
- 2 Cornstalk Bundles (12 stalks/bundle)
- 1 Square Strawbale
- 1 Scarecrow
- $45.00 credit for all the pumpkins you fall in love with
- In-person demonstration on how to put it all together and create your own magic at home. Feel free to ask as many questions as you like – the experts are at your disposal!
Looking to spend more time on the Farm? Check out our Add-Ons!
- Take-Home Gem Mining Kit. Love precious gems and minerals? Want something fun to do after you get home? Our Gem-Mine Kit is perfect for hot sunny days when you want to play in the water.
- Little Bear Gelato Ice Cream. Choose a pint (or two…or three…) from the following melt-in-your-mouth flavours: Raspberry Sorbet, Strawberry Sorbet, Belgian Chocolat, Lemon Basil Sorbet, or Mango Passionfruit Sorbet
- Farm Animal Discovery Tour. Learn about our farm animals as a family! Enjoy viewing and feeding the chickens, goats, and sheep. Feel how soft a bunny is, and don’t forget to take some photos!
Fill Out the Form Below to Book Your Pumpkin Picking Time!
Rain Check Policy
We understand that Alberta weather can be unpredictable! Please see our rain check policy below:
Before 10:00AM the date of your u-pick pumpkin reservation
- call 780.921.2272 to re-book and we’ll be happy to arrange another date for your u-pick pumpkin tour
After 10:00AM the date of your u-pick pumpkin reservation
- we’re expecting you – please plan on coming! If you’re running late, we’re happy to move your appointment to a later time
There are no refunds for u-pick pumpkin reservations. No-shows (with no notice) will not be refunded.