Open Farm Days
August 14 & 15
Keeping You and Your Children Safe:
Please note - We are observing special COVID public health precautions for children ages 11 and under - including regular sanitation and limiting the number of guests inside petting farm corrals to one family or cohort at a time. If you or your children do not feel well, please reschedule your reservation to another date.
If you have an Edmonton Attractions Pass, please CLICK HERE for details.
Free Open Farm Days Admission Includes:
- Adventure Farm Entry
- Farm Garden & Garlic Lovers Educational Tours (run hourly on the 1/2 hour > 11:30, 12:30, 1:30 etc.) *Tour is free. Picking veggies to take home is not included.
- Kids Corn Maze (takes about 6 minutes)
- Sunflower Green Man Maze *The sunflowers are just starting to bloom - maze takes 5 minutes*
Bale Maze & Dragon Bale Maze
- ROW 7 Garden trials
Farm Animal Zone (Viewing Only - Sheep, Goats)
- Heritage Chicken & Turkey Coops & Viewing Aviaries.
- Bunnyville Rabbit Range
Farm Nature Trail
- Basil the Parrot Says Hello!
- Playgrounds (4)
Additional Activities & Services Available:
- Canadiana Campfire Cookout Rent a private Campfire Site, comes with Firewood, RGE RD Butchery Beef n' Bison Hotdogs, Buns, Condiments, Bottled Water & Marshmallows to Roast for a family of 4 - $60
- Farm Lunch -Dilly Garlic Roasted Potatoes, RGE RD Butchery Hotdogs, Ploughman's Lunch, Ice Cream) $5 - $15
- Cinnamon Buns & Wood-Fired Pizza - Benny's Breads
- Train & Wagon Rides $5/person (Ages 3+)
- Lost Lemon Gem Mine $5 - $15/pail of "Paydirt"
- Behind-the-Scenes Petting Farm Experience $10/person (Ages 3+)
- Framed Moss Living Art $25
- Succulent Coffee Mug Planters $15/planter
- Garlic Harvest U-Dig Pay for what U-pick
- U-Pick Pickling Cucumbers $5-$15 - 4L
- Dahlia Blooms Bouquets to Take Home $5-$25