Perfect for a date night, or for those you just love the twilight atmosphere, our Evening Twilight Picnics include a delicious picnic box – which features our farm fresh veggies, fresh-baked bread and scones, a pumpkin desert, and lots of other tasty tidbits – a campfire, marshmallows, roasting sticks, access to our corn and sunflower mazes. Feel free to come earlier and enjoy the farm. Please note that we close at 8:00pm on Fridays.
- No outside food or beverages will be permitted onto the farm, including birthday cakes
- Please maintain 2m distance between yourself, staff, and other farm guests.
- If you have a cough, fever, or feel sick, do not come to the farm.
- Children cannot be left unattended during a twilight picnic. We ask for a ratio of 1 adult for every 5 children.
- Fires cannot be left unattended during your 2-hour picnic time. One adult must stay with the fire at all times.
- Notable Closures: All playground equipment will be closed. All activities with common-touch points, such as the train, petting farm, and gem mine will also be closed.
- All twilight picnics must be booked in advance.
- Our corn and sunflower mazes will be one-way labyrinths this year to accommodate social distancing
- General Farm Guidelines: pets, smoking, and littering are not permitted on the farm.
Our Evening Twilight Picnics include:
- Private Picnic Site with picnic tables for 2 hours
- Delicious Picnic Boxes: fresh vegetables, freshly-baked bread, pumpkin scones, slices of pumpkin pie, cheese, crackers, seasonal fruits and other tasty treats
- Botanical water to enjoy
- Access to our corn and sunflower labyrinths
Want to personalize your experience on the farm? Feel free to add any of the following take-home activities, specialty foods, or farm experiences:
- Hotdog Pack. Want to add something a little extra to your picnic? Add-on a hotdog pack, which includes 12 all-beef hotdogs, 12 hotdog buns, condiments, and 6 homemade mini caramel apples.
- Little Bear Gelato (1 pint). Enjoy some melt-in-your mouth ice cream and sorbet. Made in Edmonton, Little Bear Gelato is great to enjoy on the farm or take home to enjoy another day!
- Wagon Ride. Includes a wagon ride to and from the corn maze as well as 1 make-your-own scarecrow kit for every 2 people.
To book your Twilight Fall Picnics, please fill out the below form and hit “Submit”!
Rain Check/Cancellation Policy
Before 10:00AM the date of your Twilight Picnic
- call 780.921.2272 to re-book and we’ll be happy to arrange another date for your picnic
- call 780.921.2272 to arrange for curbside pickup of your picnic boxes and take-home activities
After 10:00AM the date of your picnic
- call 780.921.2272 to arrange for curbside pickup of your food and take-home activities
There are no refunds for twilight picnics. No-shows will not be refunded.
Covid-19 Cancellation Policy
If any of your guests show symptoms of covid-19 or are not feeling well, please ask them to stay at home! We’re happy to send you home with their take-home activities and picnic boxes.