Earlibird Deadline Feb 29, 2020
Come For a Farm Visit: Weekends 10am-6pm May through October.
It's Time to Book your Company Christmas Party- Click here to learn more!
Save When You Buy Advance Tickets Below!Regular Rates apply at the Gate!
Save with our Spring Kids Fun Zone Special Rate !
$7 + GST per person Ages 2 and Under are Free
- Visit the Baby Lambs and Goats at the Petting Farm
- Kids Farm Play Areas & Bale Maze
- Gem Miner’s Sample Bucket Train or Wagon Ride around the Farm Garden Centre
- Kids Free Planting Project
- Q:Can I bring my Dog? A: No - there are too many lil' kiddos everywhere! Service Dogs Only.
- Q: How Long Should we Plan to be at the Farm for? A: 2 hours - 4 hours - some come to spend all day!
- Q: What should I wear? A: Cool Weather Gear (Coats, Hats, Gloves and Good Walking Shoes or Winter Boots) - if it is Chilly or Rains or Snows, there are Indoor Heated Seating Areas
- Q: Is there Food to Buy? A: Yes - There are delicious hot foods (BBQ Sausages, Hot Dogs, Chilli, our Famous Dilly Garlic Roasted Potatoes), Pumpkin Pie, Ice Cream, Hot Chocolate, Artisan Teas)
- Q: Can I Bring My Own Food? A: Yes - if you book a private Picnic Site ($20 or Campfire Pit $35 which comes with Firewood and roasting sticks
Farm Field Trips Must Be Booked in Advance. Call Today!
Bring a group of 10 or more! Come for a full day of Farm Fun includes Petting Farm, Bale Mazes, Gem Mining, Train Ride and Amaizing Race Challenge!
Picnic Site & Campfire Reservations*
*15 Sites available per time slot
*Farm Admission is required for Farm Entry
*Outside food is only allowed with Picnic Site Reservation. Groups larger than 25, please call to inquire.
* Prices include GST