Adventure Farm Fun
Up Next: Prairie Christmas Bazaar
November 16-17th, 10AM-6PM
Weekends 10am-6pm July, August, September & October for family visits.
Book your holiday parties now! Spaces are filling fast - Click here to learn more!
Car Load Admission: $20. 00 + Tax
Includes everyone in the car!
- U-Snap pictures with Santa
- Holly’s Free Christmas Face Painting
- Holiday Themed Workshops (Rug Making, Christmas Swags, Gift Wrapping & More!)
- Free Christmas Train Rides with everyone warmly tucked under the blankets. Weather dependent. Will not run if tractor will not start -15C
- Winter Play Farm Bale Mazes and Snow Slide
- Indoor Petting Farm with mini-goats and rabbits
- Indoor Balls of Fun – an Indoor Strawbale Fort and Sno’ball Fight Game in our warm Cozy Greenhouse Pavilion
- Elves Workshop Craft Station in our cozy warm Greenhouse Pavilion
- Free Make & Take Gifts From Nature Bird Feeders with Sunflower heads picked from our Cornfield
- A Cheery Bonfire with Free Marshmallows to Roast
- Outdoor Corn Maze
- Festive Lunch at Mrs. C’s Kitchen Served from Homemade Chili, Farmer Sausage, Hotdogs, Mac n’ Cheese, Ice Cream Sundaes or Apple Crisp, Snowman Cookies with Mrs. Claus – to Decorate and Eat and plenty of warm drinks to keep you cozy!
Save When You Buy Advance Tickets Below!Regular Rates apply at the Gate!
Online Admission Prices
- Q:Can I bring my Dog? A: No - there are too many lil' kiddos everywhere! Service Dogs Only.
- Q: How Long Should we Plan to be at the Farm for? A: 2 hours - 4 hours - some come to spend all day!
- Q: What should I wear? A: Cool Weather Gear (Coats, Hats, Gloves and Good Walking Shoes or Winter Boots) - if it is Chilly or Rains or Snows, there are Indoor Heated Seating Areas
- Q: Is there Food to Buy? A: Yes - There are delicious hot foods (BBQ Sausages, Hot Dogs, Chilli, our Famous Dilly Garlic Roasted Potatoes), Pumpkin Pie, Ice Cream, Hot Chocolate, Artisan Teas)
- Q: Can I Bring My Own Food? A: Yes - if you book a private Picnic Site ($20 or Campfire Pit $35 which comes with Firewood and roasting sticks
Farm Field Trips Must Be Booked in Advance. Call Today!
Bring a group of 10 or more! Come for a full day of Farm Fun includes Petting Farm, Bale Mazes, Gem Mining, Train Ride and Amaizing Race Challenge!
Picnic Site & Campfire Reservations*
*15 Sites available per time slot
*Farm Admission is required for Farm Entry
*Outside food is only allowed with Picnic Site Reservation. Groups larger than 25, please call to inquire.
* Prices include GST