Adventure Farm Fun
Up Next: New Years Benefit Long Table Dinner
January 4th, 2019 5PM-9PM
Weekends 10am-6pm July, August, September & October for family visits.
Book your holiday parties now! Spaces are filling fast - Click here to learn more!
Ticket Price: $100. 00
Prairie Gardens is hosting a Longtable Farm Dinner Benefit in Support of Sharon, a valued long-time team member through her journey with cancer. Join us as we kick-start 2020 for her with some good old fashioned community support! Begin your evening with a 5-course gourmet farm dinner, then dance under the stars in our Greenhouse pavilion complete with starry lights! Don't forget to bring some cash - there will also be a Silent auction fundraiser to help out in her time of need.
Save When You Buy Advance Tickets Below!Regular Rates apply at the Gate!
Online Admission Prices
- Q:Can I bring my Dog? A: No - there are too many lil' kiddos everywhere! Service Dogs Only.
- Q: How Long Should we Plan to be at the Farm for? A: 2 hours - 4 hours - some come to spend all day!
- Q: What should I wear? A: Cool Weather Gear (Coats, Hats, Gloves and Good Walking Shoes or Winter Boots) - if it is Chilly or Rains or Snows, there are Indoor Heated Seating Areas
- Q: Is there Food to Buy? A: Yes - There are delicious hot foods (BBQ Sausages, Hot Dogs, Chilli, our Famous Dilly Garlic Roasted Potatoes), Pumpkin Pie, Ice Cream, Hot Chocolate, Artisan Teas)
- Q: Can I Bring My Own Food? A: Yes - if you book a private Picnic Site ($20 or Campfire Pit $35 which comes with Firewood and roasting sticks
Farm Field Trips Must Be Booked in Advance. Call Today!
Bring a group of 10 or more! Come for a full day of Farm Fun includes Petting Farm, Bale Mazes, Gem Mining, Train Ride and Amaizing Race Challenge!
Picnic Site & Campfire Reservations*
*15 Sites available per time slot
*Farm Admission is required for Farm Entry
*Outside food is only allowed with Picnic Site Reservation. Groups larger than 25, please call to inquire.
* Prices include GST