Dates: September 17 & 18th, 2016
Festival Activity Hours: 11 am – 5 pm Saturday and Sunday.Buy Admission Online >
Along with the changing of the leaves comes an Edmonton family tradition that spans back many years. That’s right, it’s fall festival time again! There’s no place quite like Prairie Gardens & Adventure Farm’s Fall-o-Ween Fest to take in the tastes, sights, and aromas of the fall season!
Full of rich autumn not-to-be-missed activities and decorative displays, interactive events for kids, panning for gems, musical entertainment, farmyard friends, Lost Lemon Mine, and the Ghost Town of Boo’n Accord! It’s sure to be an experience the whole family will enjoy!
The Great Prairie Corn Maze!
7 acres of maize corn – 5 km of pathways carved into an a-maizing Celtic Maze. Can you find all the puzzle pieces inside?
- Magic Shows
- Joan Galat Dark Skies Story Teller
- Kompany Family Theatre – Hullabaloo Interactive Theatre
- Dennis the Blacksmith Forge demos
- Children’s Drumming Circles at the TIPI with Deb Bortscher
- El Niven Boys Folk Music
- Free Puppet Shows
- Fire Roasters Outdoor Café – Enjoy a Hotdog, Pumpkin Chili, a Farmer Sausage, Corn on the Cob, Sweet Corn Succotash, Kale Salad, Pumpkin Pie and ice tea or lemonade!
- Foothills Creamery Ice Cream Cone
- Popped Corn
As Prairie Gardens celebrates its 18th anniversary of the Haunted Pumpkin Festival the newest attraction from the Andersen family farm creates even more fun. The Great Prairie Corn Maze, 7 acres of maize corn, has 5 km of pathways carved into an a-amazing Celtic Maze.
Special Attractions: (Tokens required) Cost Range – $3 – $12 Tokens are $1.05 each.
- Lost Lemon Gem Sluice Mine -$5-$10-$15 Buckets “Paydirt” with real semi-precious gems to take home.
- Pony Express Liquid Therapy – Pumpkin Lattes & Pumpkin Chai
- Prairie Gardens Express Trackless Train FREE
- Free Old Thyme Photo Parlour Dress up and U-Snap Photos FREE
- Grandmas Fudgery
- Outpost and General Store $3 & up up for Halloween novelties and treats.
Festival Activities – (All Included in Admission):
- Mega Corn Maze at Prairie Gardens. Call it agro-art, a living puzzle; it’s an a-maizing adventure for kids of all ages – Cornfusing, and fun!
- Haunted Farm House – The creaks and groans are real…
- Make & Take a Real Scarecrow to create a great fall display on your porch to welcome the harvest season.
- Strum your way around the new Musical Garden
- Stroll through the Nature Trail Forest
- Old Fashioned Duck Races, and Giant Checkers games are fun for everyone.
- Cornstalk Puppet Theatre
- Unlimited wagon rides around the farm
- Petting Farm – meet the farm sheep, goats and bunnies!
- Bale Jumps & bale maze
- Rope Maze
- Shootin’ Gallery
More Fun – extra cost of $3/activity
- Pumpkin Painting – Choose a mini-pumpkin to paint and take home.
- Fishin Ponds, Pirates Pull
- That’s Crafty! Make and take a fall bouquet home with you.
- Country ‘Boo’tique – Find the perfect Halloween costume or fun fall décor, corn-shocks, and pumpkins.
- U-Pick Pumpkins – Pick the perfect pumpkin – prices range from $1 – $20.
- Pumpkin Pie Café – Enjoy a hotdog, steaming bowl of chili, pumpkin pie and hot chocolate
Campfire Sites & Heated Pavilions:
Reserve a private group–use Campfire Site for 2 to 7 hours. (Comes with firewood and roasting forks).
Times available: Book for All Day, Early Lunch 9 am -11am, 12pm – 2pm, 3pm -5pm, or for Flashlight Maze & Campfire Cookouts 6pm -8pm (Wed – Sat only).
Pre-Order a Hot Dog Picnic Pack for $75.00/dozen to be delivered to your site. Picnic packs come complete with 1 dozen uncooked wieners, hot dog buns, drinks (juice boxes or pop) a bag of marshmallows, condiments, and potato chips.
New Campfire Cookout Package (Campfire Site + Hotdog Picnic Pack for 12) $125.00 + GST
Please note that campfires are dependent on wind conditions and Sturgeon County Fire Bans. If unavailable, we will BBQ your hotdogs for you. Custom catering includes Beef on the Bun, BBQ Steak Dinners, Corn Roasts, Pumpkin Pie, and other special menus. Please contact us for quotes.
– Campfire Site $60 (minimum) or Private Function Group Use Area Rate: $2 per person
Located: We are located just 25 km north of Edmonton on HWY 28 (97St), I Km East of Bon Accord, and 2 Km North on Lily Lake Road.